Life at CTK
Established in 1992, Christ the King is a family of three Catholic sixth forms in the South London area, dedicated to the education and development of the whole person.
With an ethos based on the wisdom, love and humanity of Christ, our sixth forms are a very special place to be.
We are dedicated to the education and development of the whole person, so that all students can achieve their full potential. To achieve this as a community we will:
• Provide the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Expect students to show commitment to their studies and the Christian values of the College.
• Provide equality of opportunity, with mutual respect and positive encouragement.
• Build and further develop a partnership with parents, schools, parishes, higher education, employers and the local community.
• Value staff and support their professional development.
In doing this we will reflect Christ’s teaching in the life and work of the whole College.
Our values underpin all we do and as inclusive sixth forms, we warmly welcome students of all faiths and no faith. We are proud to be a vibrant and diverse community where we recognise the dignity and humanity of every individual. Through our mission and values, we foster a spirit of generosity and love to which we all subscribe. Our students take pride in their sixth form and value the opportunities for ambitious and aspirational achievement, enrichment, opportunities for prayer and worship, and the friendships gained as a member of our unique communities. Our success is thus founded on our strong Catholic ethos and sense of values that underpin all aspects of sixth form life and create a highly supportive learning environment.